Posted by Kim
A large crowd of children, parents and grandparents attended the Kennebec T&C Club's Easter egg hunt on the Courthouse lawn Saturday afternoon. Presho Area Chamber held a similar hunt at the City Park in Presho. Reports from both communities indicate a successful hunt was enjoyed by all despite temperatures in the low 40's.
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain