Kennebec will host a Hometown Holiday Festival
Over 20 vendors will be selling their products at the 3rd Annual Hometown Holiday Festival at the Kennebec Gym Saturday, Nov. 19 from 9 am to 3 pm.
Organizers Sandy Mundlien and Stacie Gran stated a variety of vendors will be in attendance offering an unique holiday shopping experience that will include baked goods, Tuperware, jelly and jams, jewelry, holiday decorations and much more. Door prizes, donated by vendors, will be given away hourly plus kids will have a chance to win a $50 Visa card.
Marlene Reuman will sell concessions in the lunch room including; tators & toppings, hot dogs, walking tacos, many desserts and bars, iced tea, coffee and soda. The Lyman Greater Foundation with be in the lunch room with information about the organization and also selling half & half tickets.
The local Modern Woodmen group has designated the event as a camp activity and will provide a $2.50 coupon for lunch. “Come out and enjoy the day with friends and family, good food and lots of shopping to get you ready for the holidays,” said Sandy.
- Lyman track teams win Conference Meet
- NOTICE OF BIDS
- Western Great Plains Confernce Track meet to be held in Presho
- Youth selected to attend Boys and Girls State
- Nominating petitions due
- Love of horses inspires essay
- City-wide clean up days scheduled
- Pierre publisher elected president of South Dakota Newspaper Association
- Prom on the Bayou
- Get ready for Scavenger’s Journey
- Community adds to clinic fund
- Vivian business to open soon