Kennebec will host a Hometown Holiday Festival
Over 20 vendors will be selling their products at the 3rd Annual Hometown Holiday Festival at the Kennebec Gym Saturday, Nov. 19 from 9 am to 3 pm.
Organizers Sandy Mundlien and Stacie Gran stated a variety of vendors will be in attendance offering an unique holiday shopping experience that will include baked goods, Tuperware, jelly and jams, jewelry, holiday decorations and much more. Door prizes, donated by vendors, will be given away hourly plus kids will have a chance to win a $50 Visa card.
Marlene Reuman will sell concessions in the lunch room including; tators & toppings, hot dogs, walking tacos, many desserts and bars, iced tea, coffee and soda. The Lyman Greater Foundation with be in the lunch room with information about the organization and also selling half & half tickets.
The local Modern Woodmen group has designated the event as a camp activity and will provide a $2.50 coupon for lunch. “Come out and enjoy the day with friends and family, good food and lots of shopping to get you ready for the holidays,” said Sandy.
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off