Schoenhard Foundation Grants Awarded
The Schoenhard Community Foundation has announced grants to Lyman County towns and organization totalling $24,020 for 2011.
Set up and funded by the late Lee Schoenhard, the Foundation continues his altruistic programs in Brule, Hyde, and Lyman Counties with $114,850 distributed last year.
A South Dakota Hall of Fame member, Schoenhard often said that money was worthless if not shared. This year’s grants make a total of $334,170 given to his native Lyman County since 1993.
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab
- Vacancies open on city and town boards
- First year of Jr. Kindergarten program exceeds expectations
- Rails to the future
- Berg to retire from Reliance Post Office
- Weighing In
- A monster of a tournament