Schoenhard Foundation Grants Awarded
The Schoenhard Community Foundation has announced grants to Lyman County towns and organization totalling $24,020 for 2011.
Set up and funded by the late Lee Schoenhard, the Foundation continues his altruistic programs in Brule, Hyde, and Lyman Counties with $114,850 distributed last year.
A South Dakota Hall of Fame member, Schoenhard often said that money was worthless if not shared. This year’s grants make a total of $334,170 given to his native Lyman County since 1993.
- Lyman HS band performs for crowd
- Climate update predicts wetter than average April
- Three seats on board up for election
- Student Council raises money for Children’s Miracle Network
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho takes second at amateur tournament
- Presho’s 25th Farm & Home Show a success
- Presho and Reliance to hold city elections
- Lyman Seniors serve as pages
- Annual Farm & Home Show set for Saturday
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Presho March 18
- Manger fundraiser a success