Schoenhard Foundation Grants Awarded
The Schoenhard Community Foundation has announced grants to Lyman County towns and organization totalling $24,020 for 2011.
Set up and funded by the late Lee Schoenhard, the Foundation continues his altruistic programs in Brule, Hyde, and Lyman Counties with $114,850 distributed last year.
A South Dakota Hall of Fame member, Schoenhard often said that money was worthless if not shared. This year’s grants make a total of $334,170 given to his native Lyman County since 1993.
- 50 years of volunteer service
- Nominating petitions for city elections now available
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety