NewsJanuary 18 2012
Local Landscape Turns White, Cold
Lyman School custodian Larry Lebeda spreads ice melt on the sidewalk in front of Presho Elementary before the late-start of school Tuesday morning. Snow and a cold northwest wind hit the area Monday, Jan. 16 leaving behind a couple of inches of snow and a Tuesday morning low in the single digits. A big change from the unusually warm temperatures of 50s and 60s the area has been experiencing this month. The forecast calls for a rebound by the weekend when temps are expected to be back in the mid-forties.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab