NewsFebruary 01 2012
Kennebec plans Appreciation Event
The annual Kennebec Town & Country Club Business appreciation will be held Saturday, Feb. 18 at the Kennebec gym from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
The event features a chili-cook off and a homemade ice cream freeze off. The contest is open to all. Entries must be at the gym by 4:30 pm for the official judging. The winners will be announced at 6 pm, followed by a public tasting of the winners. Trophies will be awarded.
Kenenbec area businesses will have booths set up in the gym and offer free food and door prizes throughout the night. The public is invited to attend and participate in the events.
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab
- Vacancies open on city and town boards
- First year of Jr. Kindergarten program exceeds expectations
- Rails to the future
- Berg to retire from Reliance Post Office
- Weighing In
- A monster of a tournament