NewsFebruary 15 2012
Happy Valentine's Day
Tammy Cole, on the left, was the recipient of a Valentines Day floral arrangement from Presho Flowers Monday afternoon. Amanda Comp, on the right, made the delivery on behalf of Tammy’s husband David. Presho Flowers owner Karen Willis called in extra help to assist her during one of the floral industry’s busiest weeks of the year.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year