NewsFebruary 21 2012
Tired of waiting for your next issue of the Lyman County Herald to arrive in your mailbox?
If you are already a print subscriber click on the the front page of the Herald (under E-Subscription), then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Already a Print Subscriber" to sign up to receive access to the e-edition each week.
Your e-edition will be active until your print subscription expires at which time you may decide to renew both or just the e-editon.
See how easy the electornic version of the Lyman County Herald is to read on your computer, laptop, i-Pad or smart phone. For less than the cost of an out of area paper subscription, that you wait days or weeks to receive, you can subscribe online and receive your issue the day it hits the news stand in Presho.
Check it out!
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab
- Vacancies open on city and town boards
- First year of Jr. Kindergarten program exceeds expectations
- Rails to the future
- Berg to retire from Reliance Post Office
- Weighing In
- A monster of a tournament