NewsMay 09 2012
In honor of Arbor Day, April 27 and the Lions International Tree Planting Year, the Medicine Creek Lions Club of Prehso donated a Black Hills Spruce tree to both Lyman School sites. Club member Angela Ehlers, with assistance from the Kennebec’s first grade class and teacher Mrs. Natasha Thiry planted the tree Thursday, May 3 between the gym and the school. The students all received a honey locust tree to take home and plant.
- Lyman County Pheasants Forever Chapter holds banquet
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election