NewsMay 16 2012
Five individuals filed nominating petitions with the Lyman School District Business Manager for three 3-year terms on the board as of the deadline Friday, May 11.
Current board members Marlene Reuman, Presho; Meta Halverson, Kennebec; and Kris Celevand, Presho filed as did two others Susan Thomas of Presho and Mike Chester of Vivian.
The Lyman School District election will be held June 19, 2012. You must be a registered voter in the District to vote in this election.
If you are in doubt about whether you are registered, call the county auditor at 605-869-2247.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners