NewsJuly 03 2012
The first graduating class of Lyman High School, the class of 1972, will gather for their 40th school reunion Friday, July 27 at the Medicine Creek Golf Course clubhouse at 7 PM.
According to Sherri Swinson Miller, information about the gathering has gone out late, but she is hopeful that classmates will contact each other to help inform everyone.
The Lyman class of 1977 will meet Saturday, July 28 from 4 to 6 PM at the New Frontier Campground in Presho for brats prior to the Lyman Alumni Reunion at the Kennebec gym starting at 6 PM.
All honor classes, those ending in "2" and "7" will be introduced at the reunion and photos taken for publication in the Herald.
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off