NewsOctober 03 2012
The Kennebec Public Library will introduce a new program for the community members starting Thrusday, Oct. 11.
"Coffee Over a Book" will be held every Thursday afternoon at 2:30 PM and will feature a different flavored coffee and the opportunity to socialize and relax, and taste with a good book and a good cup of coffee.
According to organizer Betty Jean Mertens, the library board hopes people will enjoy visiting the library, discussing books they’ve read and relaxing with a good cup of coffee. Watch for Reed, the library’s mascot, to display the flavor of the day. See you there.
Coming soon to the Kennebec Library: E-books and Kids Yoga. Pick up a library calendar that tells all the events scheduled for the month.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab