NewsOctober 31 2012
Producers of perennial forage (for grazing and hay) and fall-seeded small grains must submit their 2013 acreage report for those crops to the Farm Service Agency, and to their crop insurance agent, by November 15, 2012.
In prior years, reports for these crops were not due to FSA until July 15. This change is part of an initiative at the national level to align acreage reporting dates between FSA and the Risk Management Agency (RMA).
Crop acreage reports are essential to maintaining eligibility for multiple FSA program benefits, and establishing a record of historical cropping. Currently proposed Farm Bill legislation continues the crop reporting requirement.
- A night in Old Hollywood
- GLF Annual Spring Event set for May 9th
- Lyman’s Prom is April 18
- Kennebec Town Board election results
- Presho City Election results
- Look what I found
- Nominating petitions for Lyman School election now available
- Easter Sunrise Service location changed
- Inured Highway Patrol Trooper returns to work
- No April Fool's Joke
- Successfull Shamrock Shuffle