NewsMay 08 2013
Nominating petitions for the three open seats on the Lyman school board election are due in the business manager’s office by 5:00 pm Friday, May 10.
The three seats currently held by Jamie Griffith, Presho; Kenny Hamer, Kennebec; and Jodi Smith, Vivian are up for election this year.
Anyone living within the boundaries of the Lyman School District is eligible to seek a position on the board.
If more than three petitions are returned an election will be held June 18, 2013.
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend