Posted by Kim
Virgil & Louise Miller returned home June 14th from a 12-day trip to Chesterfield, V A. to visit Doug, Sara & Kristie Miller. They attended Kristie's graduation and also visited several historical plantations; Appomattox Court House where Gen. Robert E.Lee (Conf. Army) officially surrendered to Gen. Grant (Union Army) to end the Civil War; and Montpelier which was owned by our 4th President James Madison. Steve Miller from Middletown, NY was also a visitor in the Miller home in Virginia.
- Lyman County Pheasants Forever Chapter holds banquet
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election