Posted by Kim
Virgil & Louise Miller returned home June 14th from a 12-day trip to Chesterfield, V A. to visit Doug, Sara & Kristie Miller. They attended Kristie's graduation and also visited several historical plantations; Appomattox Court House where Gen. Robert E.Lee (Conf. Army) officially surrendered to Gen. Grant (Union Army) to end the Civil War; and Montpelier which was owned by our 4th President James Madison. Steve Miller from Middletown, NY was also a visitor in the Miller home in Virginia.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab