Posted by Kim
Virgil & Louise Miller returned home June 14th from a 12-day trip to Chesterfield, V A. to visit Doug, Sara & Kristie Miller. They attended Kristie's graduation and also visited several historical plantations; Appomattox Court House where Gen. Robert E.Lee (Conf. Army) officially surrendered to Gen. Grant (Union Army) to end the Civil War; and Montpelier which was owned by our 4th President James Madison. Steve Miller from Middletown, NY was also a visitor in the Miller home in Virginia.
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners
- Candidate forum to be held in Presho
- Presho to test fire siren April 26
- Unofficial City Election Results for Presho and Kennebec
- Kicking up their heels at a Country Chic Prom
- Postage rates will decrease
- GLF Spring Event to be held at Oacoma
- The hunt goes on!
- Meet the City Candidates