NewsJune 12 2013
Old West Trading Post in Oacoma, S.D. is having its 14th annual flea market held in conjunction with the Scavenger’s Journey June 21-23, opening each day at 9:00 AM. Dealers from three states with primitives, antiques, coins, furs, beads, jewelry, collectibles, and much more will be selling their wares. Some new vendors as well as old favorites are expected. Several South Dakota authors will hold a book signing.
The Scavenger’s Journey which has seven flea markets, yard and garage sales, and specialty shops will also be held that weekend. Maps will be for sale at area gas stations and flea markets along I-90 from Presho to Plankinton.
- Holiday shoppers visit Kennebec Craft Show
- Lighting Up Kennebec” set for December 1st
- School honors area Vets with program
- Presho Thirft Store to expand
- Lyman volleyball wins the District Championship
- Halloween fun in Presho
- Veterans Day events planned for Nov. 11
- Lyman will host District 13B Volleyball Tournament
- Bumper row crop fills elevator
- New Trooper assigned to Presho
- Opening day in Lyman County
- Hunters pack the gym for annual PF Banquet