NewsJune 12 2013
Old West Trading Post in Oacoma, S.D. is having its 14th annual flea market held in conjunction with the Scavenger’s Journey June 21-23, opening each day at 9:00 AM. Dealers from three states with primitives, antiques, coins, furs, beads, jewelry, collectibles, and much more will be selling their wares. Some new vendors as well as old favorites are expected. Several South Dakota authors will hold a book signing.
The Scavenger’s Journey which has seven flea markets, yard and garage sales, and specialty shops will also be held that weekend. Maps will be for sale at area gas stations and flea markets along I-90 from Presho to Plankinton.
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off