NewsMarch 05 2014
Owen Garnos, Presho, was inducted into the SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame during the annual tournament at Presho Saturday night. Mike Sprenger, a member of the board of directors, presented Garnos his plaque. Garnos was instrumental in bringing the first amateur state tournament to Presho in 1993.
See this week's issue of the Lyman County Herald for all scores from the Amateur basketball tournament along with other photos.
- Wheat Growers releases site layout for new facility at Kennebec
- Lyman meets Jones Co. in Dist. 13B Championship game on Thursday
- Lyman plays Whiter River tonight at Dist. 13B
- Lyman to host Dist. 13B Girls Tournament
- RACD performers present 21st dinner/theater
- Two Lyman grads inducted
- Reliance Zoning Commission recommends change in designation
- Transmission project being reviewed
- City and town board nominating petitons available
- Ice Fishing for fun and prizes
- Vehicle pursuit ends with drug arrest
- LC Sheriff's office involved in vehicle pursuit