NewsMarch 05 2014
Owen Garnos, Presho, was inducted into the SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame during the annual tournament at Presho Saturday night. Mike Sprenger, a member of the board of directors, presented Garnos his plaque. Garnos was instrumental in bringing the first amateur state tournament to Presho in 1993.
See this week's issue of the Lyman County Herald for all scores from the Amateur basketball tournament along with other photos.
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end
- County completes rural development analysis
- Swinson named PHS Distinguished Alumni
- Greater Lyman Foundation continues to grow
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30