NewsMay 10 2014
Three named to final selection for Superintendent at Lyman
The Lyman School Board met Thursday, May 8 and selected three applicants from a field of 14, to interview for the position of superintendent at Lyman School District. Candidates will be interviewed by three different committees consisting of school staff members, members of the administration team and school board members on Monday, May 12. The three candidates vying for the position include Lynn Vlasman, Michael Ruth, and Kevin Morehart Mr. Vlasman currently serves as superintendent/principal at Tripp Delmot, and has been there since July of 2003.Mr. Ruth is the superintendent at Miller and has held that position since 2010.Mr. Morehart, a former Lyman teacher and MS principal, has been superintendent at Philip since 2005.Current Lyman Superintendent Doug Eppard has resigned the position at Lyman to be an Elementary principal at Harrisburg, SD. School board president Marlene Reuman expects a new superintendent could be named as early as Monday night.
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet