NewsMay 10 2014
Three named to final selection for Superintendent at Lyman
The Lyman School Board met Thursday, May 8 and selected three applicants from a field of 14, to interview for the position of superintendent at Lyman School District. Candidates will be interviewed by three different committees consisting of school staff members, members of the administration team and school board members on Monday, May 12. The three candidates vying for the position include Lynn Vlasman, Michael Ruth, and Kevin Morehart Mr. Vlasman currently serves as superintendent/principal at Tripp Delmot, and has been there since July of 2003.Mr. Ruth is the superintendent at Miller and has held that position since 2010.Mr. Morehart, a former Lyman teacher and MS principal, has been superintendent at Philip since 2005.Current Lyman Superintendent Doug Eppard has resigned the position at Lyman to be an Elementary principal at Harrisburg, SD. School board president Marlene Reuman expects a new superintendent could be named as early as Monday night.
- Lyman County Pheasants Forever Chapter holds banquet
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election