NewsAugust 20 2014
Market features sunflower blooms and more
Tootie Bailey makes a purchase as she stands among tubs of fresh cut sunflower blooms offered for sale. This marks the third year the market has been held in the park.
Farmers Market organizers KJ Ehlers and Mary Stanley were pleased with the results of last Saturday’s event in the Presho City Park despite the fact some vendors expected to attend did not make the event. According to Stanley, they were surprised to see other vendors participate and thought there was a good selection of items, especially garden produce, for people to purchase.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners