Posted by Kim
Presho Senior Citizens met Tuesday September 28th with 9 members present. Marian Rasmussen opened the meeting. The Flag Pledge was said in Unison. Minutes approved as read. Three cards signed. It was election of officers. We will keep present officers. We're pleased the way renters take care of the hall. New Year starts in October. Bingo played and door prizes given. The Kriers served lunch.
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend