Posted by Kim
Railroad siding into Farmers Union Co-op Elevator 's grain terminal site at Highmore.
By Lucy Halverson
Eugene Mertens, a Kennebec trucker, had the honor of dumping the first semi-truck load of milo at the Farmers Union Co-op Elevator's newly constructed grain terminal
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year