NewsAugust 13 2014
Wyatt Mortenson, jumping from the medium board, and Galen Garreaux Jr., preparing to go off the high dive, were among the swimmers at the pool Monday taking advantage of one of the last days of swimming in Presho. Lifeguards will start draining the pool Wednesday.
NewsAugust 06 2014
Young 4-Her Rory McManus (Donnie and Melinda) of Reliance, listens intently as arts & crafts judge Michelle Lintvedt questions him about how he completed his project and what he learned during his interview at Lyman County Achievement Days Friday, August 1. 4-H youth spend hours of their summer working on 4-H projects for the annual county Achievement Days judging. Complete results will be published in the August 13th issue of the Lyman County Herald.
NewsJuly 30 2014
Alumni from the class of 1994 gathered several times throughout the two-day weekend to celebrate their 20th high school reunion. Saturday night the following attended the Lyman all-school reunion at the Kennebec gym: seated, l-r; Todd Eymer, Matt Morgan, Chauncey Anderson, Ryan Kotz and Holly (Lillebo) Cleveland. Middle row l-r: Brock Sundall, Kristi (Andersen) Sharahan, Sandi (Ramser) Pearson, Cheyenne (Floyd) Garnos, Shelli (Caslin) Collins, Natalie (Moore) Gerlach and Nicole (Halverson) Choal. Back row, l-r: Cody Comp, Michael Madsen, Julie (Rabern) King, Mina Reino and Charysh (Herman) McKnight. Others attending but not pictured included Trusty Mertens, Tabatha Harmon, Jesse Palmer, Michael Dison and Kurt Campbell.
See this week's Lyman County Herald for more reunion pictures from honored classes.
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS