Guests over the weekend in the Harry and Inez Kenzy home to hunt pheasants were, Bob Kenzy; Mike Rowe; Chris Kenzy; Diane Pesek; Brianna, Blake, Brittany; Jerald Hagen; Kin Ulmer, Alex and Zack; Jeff Fabbiano and his friend Dave from Jefferson City, MO. They all returned to their homes on Sunday afternoon. Sammi Kenzy visiting the Kenzy home and also visited in the Merrill and Norma Springer home in Gregory.
Over 200 people attended the annual Pheasants Forever Membership Banquet held Saturday night October, 16, at the gym in Kennebec. Following a prime rib dinner served by LHS band members, a fundraising auction of pheasant hunting related items was held.
Reports obtained from area business people, hunters, and Game, Fish & Parks Officers on Monday morning confirm what many locals already guessed; the 2004 opening pheasant season weekend will go down in the books as one of the most successful the area has experienced.
- Successfull Shamrock Shuffle
- Speed limit and fees increase April 1
- Wheat Growers holds open house in Kennebec
- Central South Dakota 's Scavengers Journey set for June
- Coach receives star quilt
- Irish celebration draws near
- Annual event draws crowd to Presho gym
- Presho, Kennebec to hold city elections
- Wheat Growers releases site layout for new facility at Kennebec
- Lyman meets Jones Co. in Dist. 13B Championship game on Thursday
- Lyman plays Whiter River tonight at Dist. 13B
- Lyman to host Dist. 13B Girls Tournament