Bagpiper Vince Koenig, 15, son of John and Karen Koenig, entertained Shamrock Shuffle participants prior to the start of the 16th annual Shuffle Saturday, March 13. He taught himself how to play bagpipes on a practice instrument almost 2 years ago. Then got his own bagpipes just over a year ago. Vince has performed at concerts, memorials, funerals, a rodeo, nursing homes and several other events around the area.
Vince's grand mother, the late Pat Konzem, was one of the founders of Presho's St. Patrick Day's parade.
Mid-Dakota Medical Center CEO Maureen Cadwell announced that Dr. Michael Crandell has accepted a position as Associate Medical Director for the Sioux Valley Health Plan in Sioux Falls effective July 1, 2004.
- Friends, classmates graduate
- Memorial Day Services
- Lyman track teams win Conference Meet
- NOTICE OF BIDS
- Western Great Plains Confernce Track meet to be held in Presho
- Youth selected to attend Boys and Girls State
- Nominating petitions due
- Love of horses inspires essay
- City-wide clean up days scheduled
- Pierre publisher elected president of South Dakota Newspaper Association
- Prom on the Bayou
- Get ready for Scavenger’s Journey