Preparing to cut the ribbon on the new Medicine Creek Bridge at Vivian Friday, April 30, 2004 are l-r: County Commissioner Rich Mertens, Nancy Fristad, Vivian Community Club President, Commissioner Ryan Huffman and Highway Superintendent Bill Lengkeek.
A jubilant crowd of about 60 Vivian residents gathered at the new bridge at 4:00 p.m. Friday, April 30, 2004 to witness the ribbon cutting. The 30' X 102' $253,000 bridge was funded 80% by federal and 20% county funds.
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet