John Wayne remarked once, "Tomorrow comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands and hopes we've learnt something from yesterday." Those are the words I found in my "Wisdom of the West" book.
A large crowd of children, parents and grandparents attended the Kennebec T&C Club's Easter egg hunt on the Courthouse lawn Saturday afternoon. Presho Area Chamber held a similar hunt at the City Park in Presho. Reports from both communities indicate a successful hunt was enjoyed by all despite temperatures in the low 40's.
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet