Melanie Bowers, curator, on the right and museum staffer Doreine Anderson view a family history in newly organized research section at the LCHS museum. photo by Lucy Halverson
By Lucy Halverson
New staff members and a host of volunteers have the Lyman County Museum open and ready to receive visitors from far and near.
The South Dakota Agricultural crop and weather report released Monday, June 28 indicates that the relatively dryer conditions of the past week have allowed farmers and ranchers to complete planting and start haying. Dry weather continues to deteriorate crop and range lands in western South Dakota.
Nicole and Drew Diedrich, Spearfish, spent a week vacationing in the grand parental Merle and Marlene Aamot home. Last Thursday, Marlene took Drew and Nicole home and, after visiting in the John and Sheryl Diedrich home for the afternoon, Marlene returned home in the evening.
- Lyman holds Commencement
- To cancel or not cancel branding, that is the torturing question
- GLF host successful Spring event
- Lyman School election set for June 16
- Flowers for the young at heart
- That "One Guy" to entertain at Vivian's Syttende Mai
- Lyman AAU celebrates season
- Lyman alumni to meet July 25
- A night in Old Hollywood
- GLF Annual Spring Event set for May 9th
- Lyman’s Prom is April 18