The South Dakota Transportation Commission will hold a hearing Jan. 22 in Pierre on rules affecting the mowing of the highway right of way. The hearing will start at 9:05 a.m. in the DOT commission room located in the Becker-Hansen Transportation building.
Dianne and Larry Booth entertained relatives over the Christmas and New Year Holidays. They were Scott and Lana Leuning, Anchorage, AK; Patty and Bill Elrod and family, Pierre; Katrina Manley, Sioux Falls; Dennis and Teresa Brandenburger and son, Pierre; and Kevin Booth and family, Vivian.
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab
- Vacancies open on city and town boards
- First year of Jr. Kindergarten program exceeds expectations
- Rails to the future
- Berg to retire from Reliance Post Office
- Weighing In
- A monster of a tournament