PIERRE, S.D. -South Dakota Highway Patrol troopers issued 126 citations and 117 warnings during last Friday's Operation Safe mobilization along U.S. Highway 83 in an effort to make South Dakota's highways safer.
Rod Bowar, Kennebec Telephone Company owner, has been elected to serve on the SDN Communications Board of Directors. South Dakota's independent telephone company managers chose Bowar to serve during industry meetings in Sioux Falls.
- A night in Old Hollywood
- GLF Annual Spring Event set for May 9th
- Lyman’s Prom is April 18
- Kennebec Town Board election results
- Presho City Election results
- Look what I found
- Nominating petitions for Lyman School election now available
- Easter Sunrise Service location changed
- Inured Highway Patrol Trooper returns to work
- No April Fool's Joke
- Successfull Shamrock Shuffle