Guests over the weekend in the Harry and Inez Kenzy home to hunt pheasants were, Bob Kenzy; Mike Rowe; Chris Kenzy; Diane Pesek; Brianna, Blake, Brittany; Jerald Hagen; Kin Ulmer, Alex and Zack; Jeff Fabbiano and his friend Dave from Jefferson City, MO. They all returned to their homes on Sunday afternoon. Sammi Kenzy visiting the Kenzy home and also visited in the Merrill and Norma Springer home in Gregory.
Over 200 people attended the annual Pheasants Forever Membership Banquet held Saturday night October, 16, at the gym in Kennebec. Following a prime rib dinner served by LHS band members, a fundraising auction of pheasant hunting related items was held.
Reports obtained from area business people, hunters, and Game, Fish & Parks Officers on Monday morning confirm what many locals already guessed; the 2004 opening pheasant season weekend will go down in the books as one of the most successful the area has experienced.
- Lyman County Pheasants Forever Chapter holds banquet
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election