Despite the past week of cold temperatures, the state averaged slightly above normal temperatures for the month of January, and slightly below normal precipitation according to the Feb. 2 SD Ag Statistics crop weather report.
Lack of snow cover around the county continues to be a concern for winter wheat and alfalfa producers.
PIERRE, S.D. - District 26 Representative Kent Juhnke (R) of Vivian recently announced his intentions not to seek another term in the South Dakota House of Representatives.
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions