Preparing to cut the ribbon on the new Medicine Creek Bridge at Vivian Friday, April 30, 2004 are l-r: County Commissioner Rich Mertens, Nancy Fristad, Vivian Community Club President, Commissioner Ryan Huffman and Highway Superintendent Bill Lengkeek.
A jubilant crowd of about 60 Vivian residents gathered at the new bridge at 4:00 p.m. Friday, April 30, 2004 to witness the ribbon cutting. The 30' X 102' $253,000 bridge was funded 80% by federal and 20% county funds.
- High winds damage structures,
- North Central Farmers Elevator and South Dakota Wheat Growers Member-Owners Vote No on Unification
- Lyman School Board Election results
- Construction at new elevator site stays on schedule
- What's new at the museum
- Local Lions Club projects recognized
- Lyman reunion moves to Clubhouse
- Remebering those who gave all
- Presho HS reunion set
- Lyman holds Commencement
- To cancel or not cancel branding, that is the torturing question