Despite the past week of cold temperatures, the state averaged slightly above normal temperatures for the month of January, and slightly below normal precipitation according to the Feb. 2 SD Ag Statistics crop weather report.
Lack of snow cover around the county continues to be a concern for winter wheat and alfalfa producers.
PIERRE, S.D. - District 26 Representative Kent Juhnke (R) of Vivian recently announced his intentions not to seek another term in the South Dakota House of Representatives.
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned