NewsJune 18 2014
Members of the Kennebec High School alumni gathered for an all-school reunion Saturday at the gym in Kennebec. The event, held every three years, honored classes ending in "2", "3", and "4". Alumnus John Smith (class of 1951), seated on the far right, and others at the table dressed in their old school colors of purple and gold to attend the reunion.
See this week's Lyman County Herald for more pictures and complete story on the Kennebec Alumni
NewsJune 11 2014
This group of youngsters spent June 2 to 6 attending vacation bible school held at Zion Lutheran under the direction of Pastor Adam Welton and Renee Miller at the church in Presho. Thanks to Jean Moore's designation for Thrivent Funds, the children each took home a "Give Generously" t-shirt from Thrivent.
NewsJune 04 2014
Members of the boys 4x100 meter relay team were l-r: Harley Hoogendoorn, Liam McManus, Korder Cropsey and Kolayapi Goodface.
More school records were broke over the weekend at a successful State track meet for the Lyman Raiders track teams. See this week's Lyman County Herald for full details of the meet and medal winners.
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet