Lyman Alumni to meet July 30
Lyman Alumni will hold a reunion Saturday, July 30 at the gym in Kennebec from 6 PM to 9 PM. The social gather is open to all who graduated or attended Lyman from 1971 to 2011.
Your welcome to bring hors d’oeuvres or snacks to share and your own beverages. The gym is air conditioned and a spiking permit has been secured. Alumni are welcome to bring a spouse or friend.
Alumni are welcome to bring a spouse or friend to this casual event. Organizers would like to see the attendance increase from year to year to keep the alumni association going; therefore they suggest you contact a high school friend (or two) and encourage their attendance at this year’s alumni.
Honored classes will be those ending in “1” and “6.” Group photos of the honored classes will be taken at the social.
This marks the fifth annual social gathering to be held at the gym in Kennebec. There will be a discussion regarding future sites for the alumni gathering and possible meal ideas.
An Alumnus scholarship fund is being established that will award a scholarship to a second year college student from Lyman who maintains a C average or better.
If you are unable to attend the alumni gathering, send your email address to: LymanAlumni©gmail.com
to be notified of future Alumni events.
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions