School bells to ring next Wednesday at Lyman
Lyman School District will welcome students back to school Wednesday, August 24 with a full day of classes starting at 9 AM.
A sixth grade open house will be held Wednesday, August 17 from 9 AM to 3 PM at the middle school in Kennebec.
Sunday, August 21 pre-school students who will attend the Kennebec site are invited to attend an open house from 1-3 PM while Presho’s event will run from 5 to 7 PM.
Kindergarten through fifth grade, at both the Presho and Kennebec site, will have an open house from 5 PM to 6 PM.
Students and parents are welcome to attend the events to become familiar with their student’s classroom and teacher prior to the start of classes on the 24th.
Lyman staff will start back to work on Monday, August 22 with a pre-school work day.
- Ground broken for the Wheat Growers fertilizer plant
- Greater Lyman Foundation works toward challenge
- A Season of Giving
- Local Food Pantry partners with Feeding South Dakota
- Senior meal program to end in Lyman County due to declining numbers
- Former students rebut CNN’s accusations against St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Transportation Secretary visits South Dakota rail rehab project
- National Gas Average Nears Four-Year Low
- Schaefer re-elected to third term in House
- Growing rural communities