School bells to ring next Wednesday at Lyman
Lyman School District will welcome students back to school Wednesday, August 24 with a full day of classes starting at 9 AM.
A sixth grade open house will be held Wednesday, August 17 from 9 AM to 3 PM at the middle school in Kennebec.
Sunday, August 21 pre-school students who will attend the Kennebec site are invited to attend an open house from 1-3 PM while Presho’s event will run from 5 to 7 PM.
Kindergarten through fifth grade, at both the Presho and Kennebec site, will have an open house from 5 PM to 6 PM.
Students and parents are welcome to attend the events to become familiar with their student’s classroom and teacher prior to the start of classes on the 24th.
Lyman staff will start back to work on Monday, August 22 with a pre-school work day.
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off