King Evan and Queen Leah reign over Homecoming
Lyman Royalty named at Coronation Monday were King Evan Smith and Queen Leah Herman, center. Candidates and ushers incldude; l-r; Stetsen Eriksen, Hunter Schindler, Jaylen Uthe, Charlie LaRoche, Hadley Cropsey, Raegan Arnoldy, Haley Vik and Sarah Muirhead. First grade crown bearers and messengers were l-r; Kadence Halvorson, Marina Scott, Keanu Herman and Hunter Collins. Homecoming activities continue this week with the parade at 2 PM Friday.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab