Chamber Partners with Tourism
Presho Area Chamber received Tourism grant to participate in Rooster Rush Promotion. Bret McClanahan of Hutch’s Cafe wears a Presho Rooster Rush t-shirt while serving breakfast to a large number of out-of-state hunters Monday morning. Chamber members sold the t-shirts in Hutch’s lobby Saturday morning, opening day of the 2012 pheasant season.
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet