Lyman Raiders Dig Pink
Lyman’s girls volleyball team dressed in pink shirt and socks Saturday for their Dig Pink match against Stanley County. L-r; Hadley Cropsey, Chesney Garnos, Bailey Almond, Sarah Muirhead, Anna Flitner, Courtney Chester and Jessica Welter. Funds raised from the Dig Pink event is donated to The Side-Out Foundation, which awards grants to medical research organizations. Over $900 was collected at the fund raiser.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School