NewsJanuary 03 2012
Tired of waiting for your issue of the Lyman County Herald to arrive in your mailbox?
The Herald is pleased to announce a new online edition for your reader pleasure. For the next several weeks, you may test the service FREE, by clicking on etype services button on the right hand side of the page. See how easy the electornic version of the Lyman County Herald is to read on your computer, laptop, i-Pad or smart phone. For less than the cost of an out of area paper subscription, that you wait days or weeks to receive, you can subscribe online and receive your issue the day it hits the news stand in Presho.
Check it out!
e-Editon just $30 per year
Combo package - Purchase your paper subcription at regular price and for just an additional $10 receive both the paper and e-dition for 12 months. Read the Herald when and where your want but you also have the opportunity to clip photos and stories for scrapbooking.
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday