Schoenhard Foundation Grants Awarded
The Schoenhard Community Foundation has announced grants to Lyman County towns and organization totalling $24,020 for 2011.
Set up and funded by the late Lee Schoenhard, the Foundation continues his altruistic programs in Brule, Hyde, and Lyman Counties with $114,850 distributed last year.
A South Dakota Hall of Fame member, Schoenhard often said that money was worthless if not shared. This year’s grants make a total of $334,170 given to his native Lyman County since 1993.
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned