NewsJanuary 18 2012
Local Landscape Turns White, Cold
Lyman School custodian Larry Lebeda spreads ice melt on the sidewalk in front of Presho Elementary before the late-start of school Tuesday morning. Snow and a cold northwest wind hit the area Monday, Jan. 16 leaving behind a couple of inches of snow and a Tuesday morning low in the single digits. A big change from the unusually warm temperatures of 50s and 60s the area has been experiencing this month. The forecast calls for a rebound by the weekend when temps are expected to be back in the mid-forties.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners