NewsFebruary 08 2012
Sletto named Lyman County VSO
Lyman County veterans in need of assistance with securing benefits have a new contact at the Veterans Service Office (VSO) at the Courthouse in Kennebec.
As of January 1, Gary Sletto of Draper now serves Lyman County as the new VSO, replacing Charles Kentch, who recently retired.
- New members seated on School Board
- Deer Camp available for first time Youth Deer Hunters
- Railraod crossings being replaced along DSR
- DIY for the 4th of July
- Slow down, kids at play
- “Knee high by the 4th of July”
- Vivian to host local 4th of July Celebration
- Unofficial School Board election results
- Get ready to Scavenge
- Flag Day in Presho
- Move to eliminate health insurance dies on floor