NewsFebruary 08 2012
Sletto named Lyman County VSO
Lyman County veterans in need of assistance with securing benefits have a new contact at the Veterans Service Office (VSO) at the Courthouse in Kennebec.
As of January 1, Gary Sletto of Draper now serves Lyman County as the new VSO, replacing Charles Kentch, who recently retired.
- Successfull Shamrock Shuffle
- Speed limit and fees increase April 1
- Wheat Growers holds open house in Kennebec
- Central South Dakota 's Scavengers Journey set for June
- Coach receives star quilt
- Irish celebration draws near
- Annual event draws crowd to Presho gym
- Presho, Kennebec to hold city elections
- Wheat Growers releases site layout for new facility at Kennebec
- Lyman meets Jones Co. in Dist. 13B Championship game on Thursday
- Lyman plays Whiter River tonight at Dist. 13B
- Lyman to host Dist. 13B Girls Tournament