NewsFebruary 15 2012
Place your order for Daffodil Days
Local volunteers Presho, Kennebec, Vivian and Reliance will be taking daffodil orders for the 2012 American Cancer Society Daffodil Days Campaign this week.
Items for sale are daffodil bunches, 10 blooms for $10; the American Cancer Society’s Boyd’s Bear "Shar N. Hope" and a bunch for $25; a vase and a bunch for $15; and the mini potted daffodil plants for $12.
Contact Lois Comp or Kym Lebeda in Presho; Karen Gilman, Kennebec to pre-order daffodils.
Daffodil orders will be distributed throughout the Lyman County area the week of March 12.
Daffodil Days is one of the American Cancer Society’s oldest and most beloved fundraising programs of the American Cancer Socity. As the first flower of spring, the daffodil represents hope and renewal. To the American Cancer Society, the daffodil symbolizes the hope of the society, to save lives and help people stay well and get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back against cancer.
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho