Posted by Kim
Ryan Willert began working at Dakota Mill & Grain in Presho December 1, 2003 as a Manager Trainee.
Willert graduated from South Dakota State University in 2002 with a degree in Animal Science.
Willert worked at Dakota Mill's Elevators in Belle Fouche and Sturgis before coming to Presho. He hopes to stay in Presho at least a couple of years.
Originally from Kadoka, Ryan graduated from Kadoka high school in 1997. He is now living in Presho
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion