Posted by kim
Ryan Willert began working at Dakota Mill & Grain in Presho December 1, 2003 as a Manager Trainee.
Willert graduated from South Dakota State University in 2002 with a degree in Animal Science.
Willert worked at Dakota Mill's Elevators in Belle Fouche and Sturgis before coming to Presho. He hopes to stay in Presho at least a couple of years.
Originally from Kadoka, Ryan graduated from Kadoka high school in 1997. He is now living in Presho
- Lyman track teams win Conference Meet
- NOTICE OF BIDS
- Western Great Plains Confernce Track meet to be held in Presho
- Youth selected to attend Boys and Girls State
- Nominating petitions due
- Love of horses inspires essay
- City-wide clean up days scheduled
- Pierre publisher elected president of South Dakota Newspaper Association
- Prom on the Bayou
- Get ready for Scavenger’s Journey
- Community adds to clinic fund
- Vivian business to open soon