NewsApril 04 2012
Sixth Judicial Circuit Presiding Judge Brown has announced that there will be a temporary change to the Lyman County Clerk of Courts office hours. The temporary hours will be 9:00 a.m. To noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting April 3, 2012. this change in schedule is only temporary and office hours are expected to return to the previous schedule in late June.
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec