NewsMay 09 2012
The Presho Citywide Clean up event, scheduled for May 5, was postponed to May 12 due to rain early Sat. morning that left the rubble site inaccessible.
According to Mayor Mike Sprenger, it was so wet and muddy no one could have drove into the site.
Mayor Sprenger encourages Presho residents to take pride in their community. "If people could pick up trash and debris around their property that accumulated over the winter, it would improve our city."
The Presho rubble site will be open Sat., May 12 for dumping of approved items at no extra charge; not household garbage, tires or batteries.
Kennebec’s town clean up has been postponed until May 19.
The Kenenbec Town Board will waive extra rubble site fees on Sat. to make cleaning up Kennebec less of a financial hardship. The rubble site will be open from 1 to 4 PM
Reliance Mayor Ron McManus said a date for the Reliance clean up will be set at the town board’s meeting this week. Watch for more details to come.
- Lyman holds Commencement
- To cancel or not cancel branding, that is the torturing question
- GLF host successful Spring event
- Lyman School election set for June 16
- Flowers for the young at heart
- That "One Guy" to entertain at Vivian's Syttende Mai
- Lyman AAU celebrates season
- Lyman alumni to meet July 25
- A night in Old Hollywood
- GLF Annual Spring Event set for May 9th
- Lyman’s Prom is April 18