NewsMay 16 2012
Five individuals filed nominating petitions with the Lyman School District Business Manager for three 3-year terms on the board as of the deadline Friday, May 11.
Current board members Marlene Reuman, Presho; Meta Halverson, Kennebec; and Kris Celevand, Presho filed as did two others Susan Thomas of Presho and Mike Chester of Vivian.
The Lyman School District election will be held June 19, 2012. You must be a registered voter in the District to vote in this election.
If you are in doubt about whether you are registered, call the county auditor at 605-869-2247.
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec