NewsMay 16 2012
Five individuals filed nominating petitions with the Lyman School District Business Manager for three 3-year terms on the board as of the deadline Friday, May 11.
Current board members Marlene Reuman, Presho; Meta Halverson, Kennebec; and Kris Celevand, Presho filed as did two others Susan Thomas of Presho and Mike Chester of Vivian.
The Lyman School District election will be held June 19, 2012. You must be a registered voter in the District to vote in this election.
If you are in doubt about whether you are registered, call the county auditor at 605-869-2247.
- Concrete pour to start at elevator next week
- Homecoming set for Friday, October 9th
- Volunteers help make XC meet a success
- City-wide clean up set for Saturday, Sept. 26
- Rail being pedaled out
- Council votes to advertise for City Bar and liquor license bids with two options
- Presho City Bar remains closed
- Enrollment down at Lyman
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District