NewsJuly 03 2012
The first graduating class of Lyman High School, the class of 1972, will gather for their 40th school reunion Friday, July 27 at the Medicine Creek Golf Course clubhouse at 7 PM.
According to Sherri Swinson Miller, information about the gathering has gone out late, but she is hopeful that classmates will contact each other to help inform everyone.
The Lyman class of 1977 will meet Saturday, July 28 from 4 to 6 PM at the New Frontier Campground in Presho for brats prior to the Lyman Alumni Reunion at the Kennebec gym starting at 6 PM.
All honor classes, those ending in "2" and "7" will be introduced at the reunion and photos taken for publication in the Herald.
- Ground broken for the Wheat Growers fertilizer plant
- Greater Lyman Foundation works toward challenge
- A Season of Giving
- Local Food Pantry partners with Feeding South Dakota
- Senior meal program to end in Lyman County due to declining numbers
- Former students rebut CNN’s accusations against St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Transportation Secretary visits South Dakota rail rehab project
- National Gas Average Nears Four-Year Low
- Schaefer re-elected to third term in House
- Growing rural communities