The Presho City pool was vandalized late Monday night requiring the pool to be closed for major cleaning on Tuesday, July 3. According to Lyman County Sheriff Steve Manger three juvenile suspects were found and charges are pending. The vandals also hit Farmers Union Oil Company, pumping white paint on items outside the station including a lawn mower.
The pool is expected to reopen Thursday at 2 pm providing the chlorine level has subsided to a safe level.
- Ground broken for the Wheat Growers fertilizer plant
- Greater Lyman Foundation works toward challenge
- A Season of Giving
- Local Food Pantry partners with Feeding South Dakota
- Senior meal program to end in Lyman County due to declining numbers
- Former students rebut CNN’s accusations against St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Transportation Secretary visits South Dakota rail rehab project
- National Gas Average Nears Four-Year Low
- Schaefer re-elected to third term in House
- Growing rural communities