Water issue resolved
“The water situation in Presho is good,” said Mayor Mike Sprenger Monday morning from his office at BankWest Insurance. After confirmation from West River Lyman/Jones Water, Sprenger stated that the issue of more water going out of the Presho tower than coming in had been resolved. The concern over the weekend was that the tower was not staying full. Normally, water goes into the tower at about 170 gallons per minute, but over the weekend that number dropped to 140 gallons. Water for the Presho area comes from the Ft. Pierre intake on the Missouri River.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School